Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day

So, just as almost everyone else, Brad and I had a "Snow Day" yesterday. Brad's was actually a half snow/half sick day. He seems to be back on the up and up today, however. AND, most importantly, he did get to use the JD snow blower!

Believe it or not, I have all the gifts bought and wrapped already! I know, right...I am WAY ahead of my usual Christmas curve. I made a few treats over the weekend, and I might make more depending on when Peanut decides to make his/her arrival.

Speaking of peanut, I will give you a quick run down:

How far along? 39 weeks. Wow! 39 - I never thought that I would get here, but yet I look back and think "man, that went fast"!

How big is baby? Too big to move around in my lack-of-waist. You can see when it is snuggling in - with it's butt out! I am guessing he/she is around 7 or 7 1/2 pounds.

Sleep: Here and there. Some nights are WAY better than others. I am feeling really antsy tonight, so we will see how the sleep is...

Movement: Still moves quite a bit. There are definite "snoozing" times and active times throughout the day.

Food cravings: Still those damn pickled beets.

Labor signs: Lots of them. At my Doc appt (I will spare you the details), but she did mention that I am progressing very nicely. In fact, I am much farther than I thought I would be...

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting the Babe. Brad and I took a tour of the hospital on Sunday. I have come to grips as to how this thing is going to get out of here. I also think that my "lack of knowledge" in this department might be a blessing...I have no idea what I am in store for.

What baby's doing this week: Fattening up - and definitely getting ready to enter the world!

So, keep your fingers crossed that this show gets on the road sooner rather than later! :) I think the excitement is outweighing the jitters for Brad and I. We will be sure to share the news with all of you as soon as Baby B is here!

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!

XOXO

1 comment: