Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quick Update...

Just a quick update...

Brad and I went to our appointment yesterday (one of which I was FOR SURE not going to make it to)... At any rate, they hooked us up to a few monitors. One was for heart rate and the other for contractions. Everything looked really good AND, I was having some contractions. I am still at 2 cm though - that was a bit frustrating. I am aware that the dilation can change in a second, however. Today, we go back in for a amniotic fluid "measurement" test. I guess this is pretty standard procedure with overdue babies.

Wish us luck. I do have a feeling that this Babe is going to be welcomed on Baby Jesus' birthday. If that is the case, we may consider a name change to Jesus or Mary...Brad has voted for Frankincense. :)

I hope everyone has a very happy and joyful holiday! Much love. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment