Monday, August 17, 2009

How is that Baby going to come out?



Ha! Yep - that was the question of the weekend. Brad and I headed down to Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Mitchael, Breanna and I decided to take the trail down to the lake. After a few pictures, asking about the Baby, some funny stories, talking about the Baby, lost lip gloss, and wondering if the Baby knew he/she was getting his/her picture taken, etc...we headed back up the killer hill. About half way up, Breanna says, "Abby, how is that Baby going to come out of there?" (*pointing to my belly*) Before I could get anything out, Breanna finished her own thought - "I bet they just cut your feet open and the Baby falls out"...

I wish it was that easy - sadly, I don't believe it is...



Mitchael has some thoughts of his own as well...courtesy of a "kid in his class", so needless to say, they were wrong as well. I will leave the real explanation to their Mother. :)

1 comment: