Friday, August 7, 2009

Three Week Anniversary


Yeah! We made it three weeks - it has been nothing but pure bliss. ;) We have been seeing a few pictures of the wedding here and there, but please, if you have more - be sure to send them. That day went so fast for us!

Brad is adjusting very well to being my Husband. :) And, I seem to be doing okay with being the Matriarch of the family. Overall, I have been feeling really good. I can't believe that we are half way already. We had our ultrasound on Tuesday. Believe it or not, the gender is STILL a surprise for us! Baby Biddick (commonly referred to as "Peanut"), has ten fingers and ten toes. Peanut is also measuring right on to our due date of 12/20.

I promise that I will try and update this blog a bit more than I have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment