Friday, October 23, 2009

I am a blog post thief... :)

...but, I found this quite interesting. Let me know if you do as well. :)

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Haha - no way I am putting that number in black and white. Let's just say, I am still in the recommended window of weight gain...

Maternity clothes? Yes! I just got some new ones today - rather humorous that all the shirts are black...

Stretch marks? Knock on wood - cocoa butter lotion is my best friend.

Sleep: Sleep? Really? When do I do that?

Best moment this week: Hmmm...it is kind of annoying, but kind of funny at the same time - Baby B plays a game with me. I push his/her foot/leg or something of the sorts out of my rib - as soon as I remove my hand, it quickly goes back in the "rib position". Other than that, I have LOTS of movement.

Movement: TONS. I can tell that they are running out of room a bit. The movement isn't so herky jerky anymore...I love watching my belly move.

Food cravings: No cravings persay, but I have noticed a definite increase in hunger. :) And yes, I ate pickled beets for breakfast this week. :)

Gender: No idea. I have had a few dreams of a blonde curly haired baby - not necessarily boy or girl.

Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks. Not fun.

Belly Button in or out? Haha - in for now, be sure to check next week - I believe it is on the way out.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this lil' peanut. We can't wait.

Weekly Wisdom:
Wisdom? That resides in my mind - of which, I have temporarily lost... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment