Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now - we are counting DOWN...

Blah - what a gross night outside. Rain, rain, go away...

So yes, we are now COUNTING DOWN! We have just over 11 weeks until we meet Baby B. I plan on painting some polka dots on one wall in his/her room this weekend. Brad will be out of town, so I just need to get myself off the damn couch... :) I am not sure why the walls in the Babe's room look white in the photos - they are actually "fennel" - a light sage green color.

Papa Brad did get the crib together - and the dresser/changing table completed also. He is quite the husband! I believe the crib took less than a 6-pack!




Believe it or not, I do have another belly pic. I am so not fond of these whatsoever...this was just the other morning. I am not sure that I was entirely awake. I am still all belly and boobs (those can stop any time now...). And yes, I am still large and in charge. There has been TONS of movement. I can't decide if he/she likes high kicks, kick ball or karate better...it is a toss up.

Hope you all have a nice weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment